COACHES MEETING ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16 AT 1:30 AT THE EMERALD BEACH HOTEL FOR ALL U10 AND OLDER TEAMS PARTICIPATING IN CBYSA'S SYSTEM OF PLAY FOR THE SPRING SEASON.
FOR CBYSA SCHEDULES CLICK HERE
. Click HERE to watch.
Schedules are subject to change multiple times.
Please check back prior to the weekend to verify your schedules.
Schedules will be updated as they are received.
Click on your team name to view only your teams schedule. You can then print that page.
CURRENT GAME TIMES POSTED ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE CORRECT. CHECK WITH YOUR COACH
Coaches if you have conflicts or need to reschedule games please attempt to resolve them on your own with the other coaches. Also get with your Field and Ref coordinators to verify game times.
To Find the CONTACT INFO for a Team Click on the Team Name in the box for the Weekend you are playing. Not in the List of teams for that Bracket, this will only show that teams schedule.
Coaches & Team Managers(Instructions for rescheduling games and printing game cards. )
(Video Tutorial on Affinity Schedules. Parents, Coaches and Team Administrators should watch. Click HERE to watch the video )
1. Go to the Schedules link above.
2. Log-in with your User Name and Password
(if you don't have one please get with your CLUB registrar to have them set you and your team managers up.)
3. In the "Tournament Applications / Game Scoring" box click on "Schedules / Game Scoring" link.
4. You will now see YOUR Schedule. You can print your "Game card" (Print Roster) for that upcoming weekends game and also "Reschedule Games"
When you request to reschedule a game you need to also email the other coach/asst. coach/team manager to inform them you are trying to reschedule a game. This way they will be informed and can go in to either "accept / decline / counter apply".
Also in the reschedule comments box please include why you are rescheduling.
Prior to (preferably) or once you reschedule your game YOU NEED to get with your Field and Referee coordinators to inform them of the change.
Alliance/CBYSA Spring 2014 Season will begin on March 1, 2014. For Commitment to Play Form, click HERE
1. All CBYSA, Kingsville and Beeville teams playing in National, Presidents or Directors Cup, regardless of what cup they intend to play in, need to advise CBYSA by Tuesday, January 21st (email Monica - she will compile a master list for us). this includes pre-seeded team; teams already registered in the STYSA system and teams challenging into a cup. Please include teams that are NOT returning. We would prefer to have one list from each club. Please include the following information 1) Official Team name; 2) gender; 3) age group; 4) club AND 5) what cup they are registering for or 5) that they are not returning for the Spring; and/or 6) are they challenging into another cup. (the main point is to make sure we do not have a team miss a deadline).
2. The registration deadlines for STYSA are as follows:
Pre-Seeded National Cup teams ALL age groups - January 23, 2013.
Teams wishing to challenge into National Cup because they did not contact us about the Alliance spot or were not eligible - ALL age groups - January 23, 2013.
Pre-Seeded Presidents Cup teams ALL age groups - January 23, 2013.
Teams wishing to challenge into Presidents Cup because they did not contact us about the Alliance spot or were not eligible - ALL age groups - January 23, 2013.
Teams wishing to play Directors Cup - U11 to U14 teams must register by January 23rd and teams U15 to U19 must register by February 12th.
Jeffords and/or South Texas Cup teams U11 to U14 must register with CBYSA by February 7th and teams U15 to U19 must register with CBYSA by March 1st.(Forms will be emailed and posted on the CBYSA website by 1/20).
CBYSA U9/U10 teams must register with CBYSA by February 7th. (Forms will be emailed and posted on the CBYSA website by 1/20).
Registration for National, Presidents and Directors Cup MUST TAKE PLACE THROUGH STYSA. The list being provided to CBYSA is so we know where the teams are playing. We will not be registering the teams. Teams will not be considered registered if they do not follow the STYSA procedures listed on their website and register through their links.
3. If for any reason a team of any age group is having an issue collecting and paying the fee to STYSA, for National, Presidents or Directors Cup, by the deadlines stated above, the following procedure must be followed:
Once Mike and I receive the email, it will be submitted to the competition committee for approval. The most important function at this time is to make sure the teams are registered for the proper cup. Requests for delayed payment need to be submitted no later than the individual cup deadline - requests submitted a week later will probably be denied. Those submitted properly and by the deadline should have no problem being approved as long as the payment delay is not too far out.
For National Cup and Presidents Cup, Alliance teams will have one guaranteed spot outside the seeded spots. The costs for National Cup is $975.00 and the cost for Presidents Cup is $825.00. Presidents cup will only be U13 to U19. These fee's include cost of field usage and referee's. National Cup will be played in Austin and San Antonio and Presidents Cup games will be played in Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi (if a Valley/Laredo/Corpus team enters).
Directors Cup will be $400.00 with teams covering the cost of any field fee's and referee fee's. Games will be played on a hybrid home/away/neutral site schedule. Basically if Austin plays Corpus the games will play in San Antonio; if Corpus plays San Antonio, the games will be scheduled on a home and away basis; If the Valley plays San Antonio the games will happen in Corpus. Basically, teams will not travel more than one major association away - teams separated by a major association will play at a neutral site.
The deadline to enter the cups this year is earlier (do not know why and am trying to find out but most of the staff won't be back in the office until Monday). Since January 23rd is the stated registration deadline for National, Presidents and Directors Cup for all ages, we need to get some information from each club ASAP.