1. Logged into your account.
2. In the Tournament Applications / Game Scoring box, next to the team (if you coach multiple teams) you wish to print a game card for, select the Schedules / Game Scoring link. You will see a page like the image below. Note: not all items may be visible.
3. "Print Roster" (Item 1) will be visible once the game is with the set number of days prior to the game day. The number of days is set by the Tournament Administrator. Be sure to check that your Roster is correct after you print your game card.
4. You will have a pop up window appear (if you dont; look for the yellow bar across the top of your web browser to allow pop ups).
5. Where the red arrow is, you need to hit that to print your game card. DO NOT USE THE WEB BROWSER PRINT BUTTON or CTRL + P.
NOTE: If you get a caution bar across the top of your browser asking to install a Mead printing program, right click on it and install. It is SAFE, this is used by Affinity for their printing.